Current State

 

We have moved out of our first home!

We are living with my hubby's parents until we move down to TX. It's been around 24 hours that we've been here and we have a good rhythm. We lived with them previously and it feels like we've settled back into our old habits. I'm blessed to have in-laws that are amazing and generous. 

All of the plants I plan on taking with me to TX have taken over the front area of the house and have turned it into a bit of a jungle. They like this; I think it adds a lot to the decor she had going. If they wanted me to, I would leave them all here. But they aren't plant people and I'm happy to be able to have some for my future house. 

I have been dealing with a bad flare-up. Probably because of the lack of sleep, the stress, and the amount of physical work I've been doing. It's been a lot more than I'm used to lately. Today I woke up intending to attend church and ended up fainting instead. It was miserable but redeemed because we had breakfast with his parents which was nice. 

I'm tired, but ready for the few weeks of transition and the looooong road ahead to TX. 


Blessings,

Jessica

Comments

Popular Posts