Update: I’m back!




 It’s been so long since I’ve written, and I think that’s because my whole life has changed drastically and blogging became a low-priority task on my list of things to do. Instead of blogging I found that I loved reading and going outside so much more than I realized.


I still live in Texas and man, is it hot! Heat intolerance is real. For myself, I have had to do most outdoor activities in the morning or evening and have stopped taking mid-day walks unless they are in a store.


I work full-time and I’m doing well. I meal prep for the week so that I don’t eat out hardly at all and get lots of nutrition in. This year I have really honed in my skills with cooking for POTS and  tried my hand at numerous cuisines. I hope to share them at some point. 


As for what it looks like going forward on this platform, I think it’s safe to say that posts will be few and far between but I will still but updating it from time to time, especially relating to chronic illness and outdoor adventures here in Texas.

I’ve missed writing, and hope to catch up soon.


Blessings,


Jessica

Comments

Popular Posts