Meet Stevie, the newest member of our family!

 


In October of 2022, I was working with someone determined to get me to have more than one dog. Between Kevin and I always desiring to have a puppy at some point and finding the cutest little corgi from a reputable breeder on Facebook Marketplace, Kevin and I caved and got a teeny tiny corgi. I picked her up after work (the longest workday of my life!) and then brought her little butt home to meet her big sister, Autumn. They immediately became besties and have been close since that first moment. 




















It’s been a lot of work but honestly, Kevin and I have had more fun with this puppy than I ever thought possible. I still spend a lot of one-on-one time with Autumn but having a hilarious puppy in the house is really fun to come home to. She has definitely destroyed her share of items and has revealed that she’s a cunning sock thief, but we wouldn’t have it any other way. We are in love.

Blessings,

Jessica


Comments

Popular Posts