Back from Oregon

 



I am back from visiting Oregon!

I went to Oregon to help Kevin's family for two weeks and then stayed an extra few days to spend time with my family. It was an amazing trip and went way better than I thought it would. 

I prepped for travel by wearing compression socks, drinking tons of water + electrolytes, and then took some Dramamine for the motion sickness. I arrived and needed a couple days to recover, but after that, I felt great! I was so pleased with it.
 

I was able to run quite a bit while I was there, which I was really proud of. I had a migraine one of the days but it went away with medication, rest, and dark space. I feel like I have a lot more tools available than I used to have and love that I can get exactly what I need to start feeling better. 

Seeing my friends and family that I miss so much was so wonderful. A balm for the soul, really. It filled me up all the way and overflowed into other areas of my life. 

Now I'm back, and while it did take me about a week to recover, I'm back at it. I'm knitting again, cleaning up the house (it was a sorry sight!), and now getting back to creating and writing. 

Just thought I should write about where I've been ♥ Hope you've been doing well.


Blessings,

Jessica

Comments

Popular Posts