Weekly Favorites!

This month has been pretty rough. I thought I would collect some of the things that have been helping me lately though and see if maybe they can help you too ♥




I have been using this collagen powder in my overnight oats lately. It is easier to digest than eggs or other proteins sources and works really well for me. Plus, chocolate is always a good idea!


I just discovered these skincare patches and will be taking them with me on an upcoming trip to help manage blemishes. Super nice if you have an upcoming event or something important!


I adore this mascara more than any other that I've tried. Plus, it's super affordable! 


On the days when my hair doesn't want to cooperate, I've been reaching for blow dryer/brush/styling tool combo. It seriously changes my hair from bad hair day to glam in very little time. 


For relaxing I've been enjoying this bubble bath so much. It's great for the evening when you want to wind down!


Part of my spring cleaning includes filling up all of the soap dispensers with a fresh scent, and this one works for all seasons.


Speaking of spring cleaning, I clean my washer quarterly with this guy! I don't have a lot of energy for cleaning it so this works really well.



Hope you have a great weekend!


Blessings,


Jessica

Comments

Popular Posts