A Roundup of Recent Makes!

 


I've recently been really struggling to find motivation and inspiration for things to make. In this instance, I usually turn to pattern testing to inspire me and get the creative wheels turning. 

First off, here is my latest make that was listed on Etsy: Cotton Shawl

I'm really proud of how this turned out. I used a yarn that has the beautiful color changes woven in, but it was a little bit tricky to figure out how to use it as it was untwisted. Once I got into a rhythm it went great! It's on sale in my Etsy shop for 20% for a little while.

Next is a table runner I tested: 






Then we look at this baby blanket that I made using a corner-to-corner pattern that I added a border to: 


It's available in my Etsy Shop if you're interested.

The last thing I want to mention is the Sweetheart Socks that I made for the Sweetheart Sockalong by KnittyNatty. I love how they turned out! 


Anyways, that's what I've been up to when I'm not writing or resting. Hope you're doing well!


Blessings,


Jessica

Comments

Popular Posts