Celebrating my 25th Birthday!

 


I made it to 25!


I thought I would share how I spent my birthday, which is probably one of the most fun that I've had on a birthday in a while!


First of all, on my actual birthday, we went to Nebraska Furniture Mart with friends and then to Red Robin for dinner. They didn't have any ice cream though, which is such a bummer!


And then it Texas wintered here, so we were at home for a few days enjoying the coziness and pleasantness that comes from being still for a moment.


When the weekend came, we went with friends to Dallas. We rode the old-timey trolley to the Arts District and got coffee, admired the sights, and then rode back to the uptown area where our car was parked. We then went to the Galleria Mall to see how it was decorated for the Lunar New Year. 


After this, we said goodbye to those friends and went to a steakhouse with some of our other friends. It was delicious! Kevin is still talking about that steak.


I'm so happy with how much we were able to do. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for the plant of the year but for now, I'm still soaking in all the exploring and fun we got to have.

If you're interested in seeing a reel of the day, click here!


Blessings,


Jessica

Comments

Popular Posts