Thinking about Valentine's Day

 

I don't know about you, but Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays.

I find the decorations so cute and pink is my favorite color, so it just makes sense. I have also always been somewhat romantic at heart. So, in short, I love Valentine's Day! 
Because my birthday is shortly before Valentine's Day, I also combine my "birthday" decorations with the decor I associate with Valentine's Day.
Right now, I have my two festive teas, heart-shaped coasters, and a little garland up. On the table, I have a pink table runner and red placemats. It's not a lot, but it is just enough to make it festive. 

I also love Galentine's Day, so much so that I have thrown 4 different parties to celebrate. I've done a fancy brunch at a restaurant, a virtual tea party in 2020, and multiple in-house tea parties. I love hosting and especially love celebrating the women in my life.

A tradition I also have is writing cards to all of the women who have helped and inspired me throughout the year. In the rush of Christmas, it is easy to overlook this opportunity, so I take it in February when a lot of people are feeling a little down with the long, sad winter weather. It seems to bring joy to the women who receive them.

That's what I've been doing lately, just decorating, cleaning, and savoring my favorite holiday. What about you? Do you like Valentine's Day? 


Blessings,

Jessica

Comments

Popular Posts