Sick at Home

 



Kevin and I both caught a nasty bug right in time for the New Year--not what we wanted to spend New Year's Eve doing at all!


We both had discussed how excited we were to be in a new city for NYE for the first time, especially where there are so many options of what to do. We opted to stay at home because we were not sure if it was COVID or a flu and didn't want to spread it. 

We had an uneventful NYE at home and have been mostly resting since then. I have had a really bad POTS flare-up as a result. In fact, before sitting down to write I actually sneezed and then fainted. So embarassing! But luckily I think we are over the hill and on the mend. 

For now, I'll be resting and drinking lots of water with electrolytes. Hope you're doing well! 


Blessings,


Jessica

Comments

Popular Posts