Prepping for Christmas

 



Christmas sure came fast! But I say that every year.

This year as I prepare for Christmas, it isn't like any other Christmas I've had. It is going to be very laid-back, just Kevin, Autumn, and myself, and a coupleof relatives are coming over a little later in the day. Here is our loose plan for the day:

  • Sleep in! A favorite tradition of mine
  • Make a tasty breakfast, probably pancakes, which are a favorite food of mine
  • Get dressed and ready for the day, take morning walk
  • Read the last of our advent reading
  • Open presents
  • Put dinner in the oven, eat a snack for lunch
  • Watch a favorite Christmas movie (haven't yet decided which one)
  • Hang out with our relatives 
  • Eat dinner
  • Play board games, chat
I'm so excited for this version of Christmas where we aren't going anywhere or have any obligations. While I know we will both miss our families, I'm excited about making some of our own traditions.

What are you doing for Christmas this year?

Blessings,

Jessica

Comments

Popular Posts