Getting back into pattern testing

 


Recently I found myself in a creative "rut." 

I spent days trying to find patterns or think of something I could make with yarn from my stash that sounded exciting. I ended up on Instagram and remembering how enjoyable I found pattern testing, so I went to the "patterntesterswanted" hashtag and found a treasure trove of patterns that needed testers. I have volunteered for three this month and just finished up the last one. They all went well, and if you find yourself in a rut or not sure what to make, might I suggest trying to test patterns? It helps you to learn new skills and helps a maker immensely. 

If you want to see the finished products from testing, check out my Instagram! My handle is @makingwithmeaningdfw   



Blessings,


Jessica

Comments

Popular Posts