Why you should get a dog

 My dog has been my best supporter since being diagnosed with POTS.


She's always down to cuddle


She only cares that I'm with her, not how I smell or look


She is a fantastic sidekick.


I think having a dog is great for several reasons:

  • Having an animal that depends on you for food and water could be all it takes to get your day going 
  • Pets remind us what is important in life and to stay in the moment
  • Taking a dog for a walk makes me feel safer in this new neighborhood
  • There is always someone to cuddle
  • She makes me happy when I am sad
  • I trained her to assist me when I faint; she provides DPT and licks so I can wake up
  • She's down for whatever! 

At the end of the day, I'm always so happy to finally relax with Autumn. Or, if I have been resting all day, I'm glad there is someone to do it with me. She has been my best friend through this all.

There's nothing I love more than fur babies; please share pictures and stories of your fur babies with me! 


Blessings,


Jessica

Comments

Popular Posts