Proud of the little successes

 

Like this little guy?


This little bat is probably my most favorite amigurumi ever! I made him for the fall decor and I end up leaving him up way into the winter, haha! He's a keeper for sure.

My purpose for posting today is that I have completely set up my bedroom, both of our bathrooms, my desk, and all of the kitchen. I think I will consider the laundry room done at this time, but it has a couple little things I want to do.

That doesn't sound like much. If I was working with other people I probably would have banged all of that out in a couple days. But I'm largely alone, and it took a lot of energy for me to do that. I'm choosing to be proud of how much is done! 

Now I'm listening to Christmas music and sipping on electrolytes because it really took it out of me, but I'm so happy I thought I would share. The little wins add up a lot to me. 

I've noticed that when I am proud of the amount I got done, albeit significantly less than what I used to be able to get done, I feel filled up and ready to tackle more tomorrow. It's satisfying. 

What about you? What are some little wins you have going on?


Blessings,

Jessica

Comments

Popular Posts