Oregon Coast: the most healing place on earth

 If you have never been to the Oregon Coast, you should really go some time. It's beautiful, peaceful, and soothing for the soul. Even during big storms I still find the OR coast deeply healing.





Before leaving for Texas I wanted to go to the beach for a bit and enjoy it one last time. I went with my family and stayed at an Air B&B that was so close to the beach. We had a great view every morning and spent time bonding and hanging out. It will go down as one of my favorite experiences with my parents. 


I was careful to make sure I stayed hydrated; the weather plays tricks on you and makes you forget to drink water. I was well enough to go on a few amazing hikes with my family, which was a treat. I also had a great time playing board games and watching moves. I am easy to please. It was special. 


So if you haven't gone, go to the OR coast and enjoy the wildness of it all. 


Blessings,


Jessica

Comments

Popular Posts