Making the most of a TX fall season

 I don't think it's a secret that Texas doesn't have much of a fall season!






We have been enjoying the mild, warm weather a lot. I went from wearing raincoats and boots in OR to t-shirts and shorts in Texas and I actually really enjoy it. It makes me feel like there's still a lot of outdoor stuff to do without it being miserable. 

I set up all of my fall decor loooong before I finished unpacking. Maybe my priorities are wrong, but I wanted to enjoy the remaining fall season. My neighbor told me that November is when Texas experiences fall, so I'll be looking forward to that soon! 

Since arriving, though, I've been really sick with POTS. Yesterday I had the first migraine in years! I was miserable. Outside of the migraine, I've had serious POTS problems:
  • Fatigue 
  • Brain fog
  • Headaches
  • Weakness
  • Dizziness
  • Fainting
  • IBS
  • I feel like I forgot something, thanks to Brain Fog! 
Anyways, I have been struggling with sleeping well and settling in health-wise. I am hoping it will get better and doing as much as I can every day, I want to cook more but I get really lightheaded when I stand, so I need to figure out how to do that. 

Any POTS tips would be appreciated!! 


Blessings,

Jessica


Comments

Popular Posts