Current Project: Granny Square Blanket

 


It's been a bit since I talked about crochet.

I had to take a step back with all my POTS problems because it was making it very hard to crochet or knit. I had terrible tremors and was too dizzy to focus for about 3 months; since then, I started crocheting again and am happy to talk about my recent project.

I've been working on a granny square blanket made with sock-weight yarn. I got the yarn at a discount when I was in TX earlier this year; it was so cheap that I bought all of the yarn they had in that color.



I am using a pattern from a Granny Square pattern book that I was gifted years ago; if there is any interest I can post a link for this book. 

I love the therapeutic properties of a repetitive make--knowing that you can make it while watching tv or relaxing is incredibly helpful to me. 

Blessings,

Jessica


Comments

Popular Posts