Completely Overwhelmed

 

I struggle with change.

It seems like every time there's a season of change in my life it's incredibly uncomfortable. I ask for growth and wisdom all the time but dislike to process of acquiring either one. 


Right now there are so many changes happening: moving, staying with family for a few weeks, driving all the way to TX, and then trying to adjust to a completely different life. I'm excited and apprehensive at the same time. Mostly, the fatigue I experience has increased exponentially; I'm not sure if it's due to the amount of things I'm trying to keep track of or just my new baseline. It's uncomfortable and the brain fog makes it hard to focus. 

I'm hanging in there. I find that getting enough sleep makes a big difference. Knowing when to lay down so I don't faint is also a new thing I'm trying to figure out. Knowing to tell Kevin I'm at the end of my rope for the day also makes a difference. We are learning about being sick and moving across the country at the same time, and while it's hard, I wouldn't pick anyone else to do it with. I'm growing and changing and that's a good thing, it's just a tough season of figuring things out.



Blessings,

Jessica

Comments

Popular Posts