Introduction: Blog Purpose

 Hi there,



If you didn't catch it, my name is Jessica. I currently live in Portland, OR with my husband and dog. We have a beautiful life together, many of the stories and adventures in which I hope to share here in blog form.

This year has been challenging for me physically. I have developed concerning symptoms and have had to manage them as best as I can without much help from my healthcare providers. Many times I go into a doctor's office and am repeatedly diagnosed with Being a Woman. It's frustrating but I have a feeling we are close to a real diagnosis.

The purpose of the blog, in reality, is that my therapist suggested I document my journey in a format that others can benefit from and empathize with; she said that keeping it in a journal is great, but sharing it would be the next step. So here I am, writing a blog about . . . something? My life probably seems boring to most and the thing I like to make usually only fascinate me, which is why I post only about 15% of what I make to social media. I guess this is the start of a new chapter for me, where people can see the processes involved and what's really happening in my life, should they happen to stumble upon this blog. I won't be sharing it online at all, so only people who look for it will find it. At least for now.


Have a blessed day,

Jessica

Comments

Popular Posts